Thursday, August 18, 2011

happy friday!

I got to hang out with some girl friends the other day and we took advantage of the pretty sunlight on the beach and took some silly pictures together. The photos are from the camera of my uber talented photog friend, Rachel. 

I've felt so blessed by the time spent with my sister-friends while Chris was gone and was reminded once again how thankful I am for our ohana here. I've said it once, and I'll keep saying it-- God provides. 







Chris came home yesterday and we get a whole weekend together! So, I'm hopping off the computer for a few days so we can get some good "us" time in. I'm really looking forward to unplugging and going on some adventures with my love. It's been a long few weeks with him gone!

Happy weekend! 

lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment